Monday, August 08, 2005

Vacation

Well well, i tried.. i reeeeally tried to not get online while on vacation...pffffft... i should`ve known better :P!

So far, since I left L.A on the 26th of July, I`ve been to Galveston to visit a good friend of mine from Lima, then I flew to Peru on the 29th, then to Buenos Aires on the 31st. And now I`m back in Lima. I`m home and it feels goooooood.

Buenos Aires, as usual, was excellent. Lots of amazing food, incredibly cheap shops and unfreaking believable red wine. I will list some good brands in the future... Also, the nightlife is quiet intense, specially right now since it`s wintertime. During the summer, most people fly or ride away to the coast to tan in Mar del Plata, or to Punta del Este. So August and July are good months to see Argentina`s capital in it`s full splendor. Even the weather was great (which is rare at this time) Overall, it was an insanely great trip.

Right now in Lima things are good. Mom is cooking and it`s still as good as ever. If not better. I brought back a bit of work to keep me busy while everybody is at work and I still have some people to call. So there should be plenty to do until the 16th.

Then it`s back to Galveston, then back to La La Land.

Life is really good right now.

yeah.

m.

No comments: